Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do 21s standing biceps cable curl (with rope).
21s using a Standing Biceps Cable Curl (With Rope) is a highly effective way to add size to your biceps. This training protocol targets the biceps at every range of motion during the curling movement.
To perform 21s STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL (WITH ROPE):
1. Attach a rope to the low cable pulley and grasp with both hands using a neutral, palms facing in grip.
2. With you core and glutes contracted and your arms fully extended, with elbows tight to your sides, bend your elbows to contract your biceps and curl the rope but stop at the halfway point in the range of motion when your forearms are parallel to the floor. During the curl, you also rotate your hands so they finish with your palms up. Complete 7 reps in this limited range of motion.
3. After your 7th rep, complete 7 more reps, but this time, the start of the range of motion is when your forearms are parallel to the ground and finish at the top of the range towards your shoulders.
4. After 7 reps, fully extend your arms to the bottom range and complete the last 7 reps with full range of motion.
5. Remember, your elbows should be locked to your sides with only the curling movement coming at the elbow joint.
Blast your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.