The Standing Overhead Cable Curl is an excellent way to isolate the biceps at a different angle.
Watch the STANDING OVERHEAD CABLE CURL: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING OVERHEAD CABLE CURL:
1. Set the pulleys on both sides at a height that is higher than your shoulders.
2. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart in the middle of the cable machine.
3. Grab a handle with each hand using an underhand grip with your arms extended outward and parallel to the floor.
4. Contract your biceps to curl the weight by bending your elbows until your forearms touch your biceps.
5. Under control, slowly reverse the movement to fully extend your arms, then repeat.
Blast your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.