How To Do A SWISS BALL ISOMETRIC SQUAT WITH DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE:
Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do swiss ball isometric squat with dumbbell front raise.
SWISS BALL ISOMETRIC SQUAT WITH DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE: Targeted Muscles:
The Swiss Ball Isometric Squat with Dumbbell Front Raise is a multi-joint exercise targeting the shoulders, quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
SWISS BALL ISOMETRIC SQUAT WITH DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE:
To perform SWISS BALL ISOMETRIC SQUAT WITH DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE:
1. With your feet hip width apart, place a swiss ball between the wall and your lower back while holding a pair of dumbbells with a palms facing in, neutral grip.
2. Contract your abs and glutes, lean back into the swiss ball, and lower your hips until you have a 90 degree angle at your knees.
3. Hold this position as you extend your arms in front of you and raise the dumbbells in front of your body with a palms facing in, neutral grip.
4. Once your arms are parallel to the ground, slowly lower them and repeat while maintaining the isometric squat hold until your legs burn out.
5. Rise back to standing and repeat.
Check Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.