Ingredients (one serving):
– 1 serving of chocolate whey protein powder (read below for discount and why I use Promasil from RIVALUS or Prograde Protein Powder)
– 2 tbsp of all natural peanut butter or almond butter (the kind with one ingredient: peanuts or almonds)
– 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
– 3 ice cubes
1. Add almond milk to blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 30 seconds (or until blended).
Protein: 30 g
Carbs: 8 g
Fats: 21 g
Get a 30% discount on RIVALUS Promasil Protein now
I love using RIVALUS Promasil Protein because it’s the most trusted protein powder in the supplement industry by Olympic and Professional Athletes. Numerous olympians and professional athletes use this product to increase their performance on and off the field while knowing it won’t cause an adverse analytical finding as defined by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) or the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Use promo code: BGfitness and click here to get a 30% DISCOUNT on RIVALUS Promasil Protein Powder.
Get Your Limited Time 15% Discount on Prograde Protein
I love using Prograde Protein because it’s sweetened with an all natural, great tasting sweetener called stevia. The other reason…a lot of protein powders can become damaged and denatured because of the use of high heat during processing. Prograde Protein follows a low-temperature filtration process that protects the protein as it’s purified.
Use Promo Code: Pro15 and clicking here to get a limited time 15% DISCOUNT on Prograde Protein Powder
Most Helpful Products: