I’ve received a few requests for cooking videos featuring high protein, quick snacks. I’ve also received viewer requests on how to make canned tuna taste better.
Well, I’ve answered both of these requests in this video.
This quick, high protein, flavorful snack is perfect for the person on the go. It also makes a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This recipe will literally take you less than 5 mins, and you can make it in bulk, store in the fridge, and eat it on the run.
Interested in this healthy high protein snack recipe? Here is the cooking video and full recipe on how to make this Sun Dried Tomato Tuna Salad recipe.
This snack is loaded with protein and is low in carbohydrates.
Here are the ingredients and instructions…
– can of tuna packed in water (drain and rinse with water)
– 4 sun dried tomatoes (or 2 tbsp)
– 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
– 1/2 tsp of parsley
– 1 clove of garlic
– salt and pepper to taste
1. In a blender, add sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend.
2. Drain and rinse tuna.
3. Add tuna to a bowl and top with the sun dried tomato mixture.
4. If you prefer it hot, you can heat it up or just eat it cold.
Nutrition Info (per serving):
Leave a comment below if you liked this Sun Dried Tomato Tuna Salad Recipe.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!