How To Do A SINGLE ARM CABLE LAT PULLDOWN:
SINGLE ARM CABLE LAT PULLDOWN: Targeted Muscles:
The Single Arm Cable Lat Pulldown is great exercise to target the muscles in the back. I like to use the single arm variation as an activation set to really isolate and warm up each side of the lats independently before hitting them with a heavier compound back exercise.
SINGLE ARM CABLE LAT PULLDOWN:
Watch the SINGLE ARM CABLE LAT PULLDOWN: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SINGLE ARM CABLE LAT PULLDOWN:
1. Attach a single arm handle to a lat pulldown machine.
2. Sit down and grab the handle with one hand using an overhand, palms facing away, grip.
3. Without moving your torso, initiate the movement by first engaging and contracting your lats, then bending your elbow and pulling it toward the ground.
4. Pause to really feel the contraction, then reverse the movement and repeat.
5. After you’ve completed your reps with one arm, switch arms and repeat.
Check Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout
For more total body workouts, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.