Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do neutral grip lat pulldown.
The Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown is a great exercise that targets the lat muscles in the back.
Watch the NEUTRAL GRIP LAT PULLDOWN: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform NEUTRAL GRIP LAT PULLDOWN:
1. Sit down at a lat pulldown machine with your knees just underneath the pads.
2. Extend your arms into the air to grab the attached v-bar with a neutral grip.
3. Keeping your core tight, chest up, and your torso stationary, contract your lat muscles to pull the v-bar down to your upper chest.
4. Think about moving the bar with your back muscles, not your arms.
5. Contract the back muscles for a good squeeze at the bottom of the lift, then under control, reverse the movement back to the starting position with your arms fully extended and lats fully stretched.
Check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
2 responses to “How To Do A NEUTRAL GRIP LAT PULLDOWN | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide”