Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do lean back lat pulldown with underhand grip.
The Lean Back Lat Pulldown with Underhand Grip is a great exercise to target muscles in the back By leaning back, you place more emphasis on the middle and upper back.
Watch the LEAN BACK LAT PULLDOWN WITH UNDERHAND GRIP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform LEAN BACK LAT PULLDOWN WITH UNDERHAND GRIP:
1. At a lat pulldown machine, grab the bar with a shoulder width, underhand grip.
2. Sit down and lean back so your body creates a 30-45 degree angle with the ground.
3. Maintain this angle for the duration of the exercise.
4. Pull the bar to your chest by bending your elbows and contracting your back muscles. Remember there is no movement from your torso. It should remain fixed in the 30-45 degree angle to the floor.
5. Under control, slowly extend your arms to return back to the starting position and repeat.
For a chest workout, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.