Easy Healthy Snack Recipe: Tuna Cabbage Salad
On today’s Live Lean TV episode of Brad’s Cookbook, I show you how to prepare an easy healthy snack recipe in less than 3 minutes.
To make this healthy recipe, you’ll only need 3 ingredients!
But please don’t be turned off by the thought of Tuna Cabbage. I know it doesn’t sound tasty, but you have to trust me on this one. It’s delicious.
Watch below how easy this is to make and my reaction to how good it tastes!
Click the video below to watch me prepare this Easy Healthy Snack Recipe:
Ingredients (creates at least 2 servings):
– Shredded Cabbage (as much as you want)
– 2 cans of white tuna (drained)
– 2 tbsp of sesame oil
1. Add shredded cabbage to a big mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 cans of drained white tuna to the mixing bowl.
3. Top with 2 tbsp of sesame oil and mix.
Nutrition Information via my Meal Planner Software
Questions For You:
– What are your favorite easy healthy snack recipes?
– Do you eat a lot of canned tuna?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!