In today’s Live Lean TV episode of Brad’s Cookbook, I show you a delicious low carb, high protein meal for dinner. But don’t be fooled by the term “salad”. This is a power packed, muscle building chicken fajita salad that will keep you satiated and fight off the late night sugar cravings.
Even though this meal looks like it takes a long time to make…as you will see in my cooking video below, this low carb high protein meal is easy and quick to make. It’s also a great meal to impress a loved one!
So don’t let anyone tell you salads are for wimps!
If they do…tell them to watch my low carb high protein meal cooking video below.
– 1 tbsp of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of sliced onion
– 1 sliced chicken breast
– 1/2 tsp of cumin
– 2 tsp of oregano
– 1/2 cup of diced red pepper
– handful of red leaf lettuce
– 1/2 cup of diced tomato
– 1/2 sliced avocado
1. Heat frying pan over medium-low heat. Add and heat up olive oil.
2. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add chicken and top with cumin and oregano and cook throughly.
3. Add red pepper to the mixture and cook for 1 min.
4. Add lettuce to plates and top with fajita mixture. Add tomato and avocado on top.
– What are your favorite low carb dinner meals?
– Do you eat a lot of salads?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!