Seriously…we’re at week #11 of the #LLTV Q&A series. That’s cray.
It also means, I’ve answered at least 55 of your questions on video. So if you’re wondering if I already answered your question or maybe you missed an episode…don’t worry. I have playlists for all my Live Lean TV series.
Word –> #LLTV Q&A Series Playlist
YOU MUST WRITE #LLTV beside your question!
1. What is my macro intake to maintain muscle during HIIT training?
2. What are my thoughts on peanut butter?
3. What are my thoughts on xylitol? Is it better than stevia?
4. What are my thoughts on carbonated water?
5. If I could go back and do something different during my journey, what would it be?
I have your answers in the #LLTV Q&A #11 video below:
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel so you never miss another Food Wars video.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.