The Speed Skater With Reach combo is an excellent cardio combo that revs up your heart rate as well as improving your balance, agility, and coordination.
Watch the SPEED SKATER WITH REACH COMBO: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SPEED SKATER WITH REACH COMBO:
1. With a hip width stance, slightly bend your knees then bend your elbows at a 90 degree angle while lifting one foot, bending your knee and drawing it behind your other leg with your opposite elbow drawing back to get into a speed skater pose.
2. Take a wide jump laterally to the other side, landing on the leg that was bent, and immediately get back into the speed skater pose.
3. Pause for a quick moment to stick the landing, then take another wide jump laterally back to the original side.
4. Repeat the quick speed skater movement up to 5 times per side, then on the next lateral jump, hold the speed skater position and squat down on one leg to touch the top of your foot with your opposite hand and hold the position for a brief moment.
5. Jump back to the other side and complete the same reach and hold movement.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Go back to the original speed skater movement, then complete the reach and hold on up to every 5th rep per side.
Check out our 7 Minute Workout Challenge video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.