Seated Box Jumps are a great explosive exercise that ignites the nervous system for strength gains.
Watch the Seated Box Jumps: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Seated Box Jumps:
1. Set up your box and seat a few feet apart from each other.
2. Sit down on the seat facing the box that you’re about to jump up on.
3. Plant your feet firmly into the ground, with your hands by your side, then raise them above your head, and back down, and as you explosively extend from the hips and jump up and forward, swing them back up.
4. Land on the box with two feet and cushion the impact by allowing your knees and hips to bend.
5. Step back down from the box and repeat.
To see more ways to activate your fat burners, check out our A Quick Way To Activate Your Fat Burners video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.