Dumbbell Walking Calf Raises are a great exercise that primarily targets the calf muscles, but improves forearm and grip strength.
Watch the DUMBBELL WALKING CALF RAISES: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL WALKING CALF RAISES:
1. While standing, hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands with a palms facing in grip.
2. Step forward with one foot while pressing off the balls of your back foot.
3. Land with the opposite foot on the ball of your foot and do a calf raise as high as you can to contract the calf.
4. Throughout the exercise, ensure you stay up on the balls of your feet to keep the tension on the calves.
5. Repeat with the opposite leg as you continue to walk forward.
Build your legs, check out our Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.