Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do bodyweight single leg standing calf raise on step.
The Bodyweight Single Leg Standing Calf Raise On Step is a great way to target each calf muscle independently, only using your bodyweight.
To perform BODYWEIGHT SINGLE LEG STANDING CALF RAISE ON STEP:
1. Place a step or any stable platform that is 6-12 inches on the floor in front of a wall.
2. Place the ball of one of your feet on top of the step while balancing on one leg. You can hold onto the wall for added support.
3. Under control, slowly lower your heel towards the floor, feel a good stretch, then press the ball of your foot through the step to raise your heel.
4. Feel the contraction in your calf muscle. If you’re doing this as an activation exercise, you can hold this contraction for up to 10 seconds.
5. Reverse the movement and repeat for reps. Once you’re finished the reps on one side, switch sides and repeat.
Work you calves, check out our Body Recomposition Lactic Acid Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.