The Swiss Ball Skier is an ab exercise that really pulls in a lot of core strength to help stabilize the movement.
Watch the SWISS BALL SKIER: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SWISS BALL SKIER:
1. Place both hands on the floor just outside of shoulder width, then place your shins on top of the swiss ball.
2. Ensuring you keep your core contracted, pull in your knees until your feet are on top of the swiss ball, and your hips are pointed in the air.
3. To begin the skier movement, lower your hips to one side, with your knees and swiss ball rolling to the opposite side.
4. Come back to the starting position and repeat to the other side.
5. Remember to keep your core turned on to maintain a strong and straight back throughout the movement..
6. Repeat for reps.
Pop out your abs, check out our The Best Abs Workout Ever video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.