The Swiss Ball Dumbbell Row Combo is a great way to hit your back and shoulders with one exercise.
Watch the SWISS BALL DUMBBELL ROW COMBO: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SWISS BALL DUMBBELL ROW COMBO:
1. Lie on a swiss ball, facedown, while holding a pair of dumbbells with your arms hanging at a 45 degree angle towards the floor, with a thumbs up grip.
2. Begin by pulling the dumbbells towards your chest in a rowing motion and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
3. Then extend your arms out to the sides, creating the letter T with your body.
4. Then pull the dumbbells back and down towards the sides of your body, so the dumbbells finish close to your glutes.
5. That’s one rep. Complete that combo again for reps.
Build a stronger back, check out our The NEW #TeamHercules Back Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.