The straight leg dumbbell deadlift is a great exercise that primarily trains your hamstrings and glutes.
Watch the Straight Leg Dumbbell Deadlift exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Straight Leg Dumbbell Deadlift:
1. Hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs with an overhand grip.
2. Take a hip width stance with your knees unlocked and slightly bent.
3. Before you lower the dumbbells, focus on keeping your core tight throughout the movement.
4. Begin the movement by bending at your hips, and lower your torso until it’s almost parallel to the ground, while maintaining a flat back. Once your lower back begins to round, do not go any further.
5. Keep the dumbbells close to your body as you lower and raise them.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
To work your hamstrings , check out our 5 Hamstring Exercises to Eliminate Cellulite video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.