Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing overhead cable triceps extension (with low pulley rope).
The Standing Overhead Cable Triceps Extension (With Low Pulley Rope) is another variation of the cable triceps extension, where you attach the rope to the low pulley versus the high pulley.
To perform STANDING OVERHEAD CABLE TRICEPS EXTENSION (WITH LOW PULLEY ROPE):
1. Attach a rope to the low pulley of a cable machine.
2. Facing the cable machine, grab the rope with both hands, then twist your body so you’re now facing away from the machine with your elbows bent with the rope behind and overhead.
3. Keep your elbows locked in this position.
4. Extend your arms straight up vertically overhead by contracting your triceps and pulling the rope apart.
5. Slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position and repeat.
To pump your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.