Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do standing overhead cable triceps extension (with rope).
The Standing Overhead Cable Triceps Extension with high pulley rope is a great isolation exercise for the triceps.
To perform STANDING OVERHEAD CABLE TRICEPS EXTENSION (WITH ROPE):
1. Attach a rope to the high pulley of a cable machine.
2. Stand with your back to the cable machine, grab each end of the rope with one hand, lean forward and stagger your stance by placing one foot behind the other.
3. Hold the rope over your head with your elbows in front, point forwards, and arms bent.
4. Keeping your upper arms locked down without moving, extend your arms in front of your by contracting your triceps.
5. Slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position and repeat.
To workout your triceps, check out our Tabata Workout 4 Minute Pushup Challenge video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.