Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do dumbbell incline cross body tricep extension.
The Dumbbell Incline Cross Body Triceps Extension exercise targets the muscles in the back of your arm, the triceps.
To perform DUMBBELL INCLINE CROSS BODY TRICEPS EXTENSION:
1. Lie down with your back against an incline bench.
2. Hold a dumbbell with one of your hands over your head with a palms facing in grip.
3. Place your opposite hand on your extended triceps to support the movement.
4. Under control, slowly bend your extended arm to lower the dumbbell towards your opposite shoulder while maintaining a straight wrist.
5. Squeeze your triceps to raise the dumbbell back overhead, then repeat.
6. Switch sides to complete the reps with your other arm.
To sculpt your triceps, check out our Get Tank Top Ready – Tricep Circuit Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.