Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do STANDING KNEE RAISE.
The Standing Knee Raise is a beginner modification to the more challenging hanging knee raise exercise. This beginner variation targets your abs as well as improving balance.
Watch the STANDING KNEE RAISE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform STANDING KNEE RAISE:
1. Stand with your feet shoulder width and your extend your arms out to the sides at shoulder height.
2. Contract your core to stabilize your body, then under control, raise one knee as high as you can while bringing the opposite extended arm in front of the body, keeping it shoulder height and parallel to the floor.
3. Squeeze your abs to get a good contraction, then under control, return to the starting position by slowly lowering your knee and plant your foot back into the floor while bringing your extended arm back to the side.
4. Repeat with the opposite leg and arm.
5. Continue alternating sides for reps.
Check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.