The side to side Alternating Lateral Lunge is a great way to warm up and build strength in the legs and flexibility in the hips.
To get started:
1. While standing, take a wide stance, approximately double shoulder width apart, with your toes pointing forward.
2. Hold your hands in front of your chest as you bend and push your hips back to lower your body while shifting your weight to one leg as you bend that knee.
3. Your opposite foot should remain planted into the floor.
4. Reverse the movement back to the standing position for a brief moment, then repeat with the opposite side, keeping your feet firmly planted into the floor.
5. Keep alternating side to side.
Check out our AThe Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.