The Medicine Ball Lateral Lunge Press is a total body exercise that primarily targets your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and shoulders.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL LATERAL LUNGE PRESS: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL LATERAL LUNGE PRESS:
1. With a wide stance, toes pointed at 45 degrees, press a medicine ball over your head.
2. Perform a lateral lunge to one side by pushing your hips back and bending one knee, similar to a squatting motion, while the opposite leg stays straight. Keep your chest up.
3. During the lunge, also bend your elbows to bring the medicine ball down towards the bent knee.
4. Next, while keeping both feet planted into the floor, push off with the foot of the bent knee to straighten that leg and return back to the starting position, while pressing the medicine ball directly over your head.
5. Your torso should remain upright and stationary. No twisting.
6. Repeat the same movement on the opposite side.
7. Repeat for reps.
Get a full and effective workout, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.