Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do side plank with rotation.
The Side Plank With Rotation is an advanced modification that builds core strength, stability, balance, as well as targeting the obliques.
Watch the SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION:
1. Lie down on your side with your feet stacked on top of each other.
2. Plant your bottom forearm into the ground and press against the ground to raise your hips up to make a straight line from your feet to your shoulders.
3. Brace your abs, then reach your top arm up to the sky.
4. Maintaining tension in your abs, rotate your torso and with your top arm, reach under and behind your body while still maintaining the side plank position.
5. Reverse the movement back to the starting position and repeat.
6. Switch sides after you’ve completed the reps on one side and repeat with the opposite side.
To sculpt your core, check out our Sculpt Your Core With This Shoulder Exercise video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
2 responses to “How To Do A SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION | Exercise Demonstration Video and Guide”