The Medicine Ball Step Up and Extend is a total body exercise that specifically challenges your balance and core strength.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL STEP UP AND EXTEND: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL STEP UP AND EXTEND:
1. Place a sturdy step, box, or bench approximately a foot in front of you.
2. While standing, hold a medicine ball with both hands at chest level.
3. Step up onto the step with one leg, extend your arms and the medicine ball over your head, while you bend forward slightly at the hips, with the opposite leg straightening and extending back.
4. At this point your body should form close to a straight line.
5. Reverse the movement by stepping back down on the floor.
6. Complete all your reps with one leg, then repeat with the opposite leg.
To get a medicine ball workout, check out our Check A Little Bit Of Medicine – Tabata Workout Video video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.