The Dumbbell Step Up with Kickback is an exercise that targets the quads and hamstrings and by adding in the kickback movement, it fires up the glutes even more.
Watch the DUMBBELL STEP UP WITH KICKBACK: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL STEP UP WITH KICKBACK:
1. Stand in front of a step or bench holding a pair of dumbbells.
2. Place one foot on top of the bench and press down with your heel to lift your body up until your planted leg is straight, while also extending your back leg behind you and contracting your hamstrings and glutes.
3. Without placing your second foot on the bench, slowly lower your free leg back to the ground.
4. Keep your planted foot pressed into the bench, and repeat with the same leg.
5. After you’ve completed the reps with one leg, switch legs and repeat.
To get a rock hard core, check out our The Lower Body Hurricane Tabata Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.