The Medicine Ball Rolling Pushup is a fantastic variation of the uneven push up that not only targets the chest, but also improves coordination, balance, and core strength.
Watch the MEDICINE BALL ROLLING PUSHUP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform MEDICINE BALL ROLLING PUSHUP:
1. Get into a pushup position but place one hand on the top of a medicine ball, with your other hand on the floor.
2. Ensure you keep your core contracted to assist in balancing your body.
3. Bend your elbows to lower your chest towards the floor, then push your hands through the ground to press your body back up with arms extended.
4. Then while transferring your weight on top of the hand on the floor, quickly roll the medicine ball to your opposite hand, lower that hand back to the floor, then stop the medicine ball with your other hand by placing it on top of the medicine ball.
5. Complete another pushup, then roll the medicine ball back to the other hand.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Repeat for the desired reps.
To get a full workout with TRX, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.