The Box Crossover Push Up is a great variation of the traditional push up that incorporates a step or box to increase the range of motion on one side at a time.
Watch the BOX CROSSOVER PUSH UP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BOX CROSSOVER PUSH UP:
1. Get into a push up position with one hand on the step or box while the other hand is on the floor, shoulder width distance.
2. Complete a push up but focus on bending the elbow of the arm on the box more than the elbows of the arm on the floor so your chest remains as close to parallel to the floor as possible.
3. Push up, then place the hand that is on the floor, next to the other hand on top of the box.
4. Complete another push up with both hands on the box.
5. Move the hand closest to the edge of the box onto the floor so they are shoulder width apart, then do another push up, focusing on bending the elbow on the box more to keep your chest parallel to the floor.
6. That counts as one rep.
7. Repeat alternating back and forth.
To get a full workout with TRX, check out our 10 Minute Calorie Incinerator HIIT Kettlebell Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.