The Forearm Plank Reach is an challenging progression to the traditional plank exercise that not only strengthens your abs, but it also improves your core stabilizer muscles and balance.
Watch the FOREARM PLANK REACH: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform FOREARM PLANK REACH:
1. Get into a plank position with your toes and forearms planted into the floor, elbows at a 90 degree angle and directly below your shoulders, feet shoulder width apart, and your body forming a straight line from heels to head.
2. Contract your abs, your glutes, your hamstrings, quads, chest, and other every muscle in your body then reach one arm directly in front of you with your palms facing in.
3. Hold it for at least 3 seconds, then lower your forearm back to the ground.
4. Repeat with the opposite arm, and repeat.
5. That’s one rep. Continue alternating sides until you hit your desired rep count.
Check out our ROCK HARD ABS HOME WORKOUT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.