The Foam Roller Upper Back Massage is a great way to loosen up and massage the muscles in the upper back.
Watch the FOAM ROLLER UPPER BACK MASSAGE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform FOAM ROLLER UPPER BACK MASSAGE:
1. Sit down on the floor with a foam roller behind you.
2. Place your hands interlocked behind your head, knees bent, feet planted into the floor, with your upper back back on top of the foam roller.
3. Press your feet through the floor and contract your glutes and abs to raise your butt so your upper torso is parallel to the floor.
4. Use your feet to slowly roll forward and backward on top of the foam roller over your upper back then stop rolling once you reach your middle back as you want to be careful rolling over your lower back to prevent injury.
5. Once you find a tight spot, hold the pressure on the trigger point, then release.
Check out our Awesome Stretch Routine to feel better video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.