The foam roller quadriceps massage is a great way to loosen up knots, break adhesions, and stretch your sore muscles.
Watch the Foam Roller Quadriceps Massage: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Foam Roller Quadriceps Massage:
1. Lie face down on the ground, with your quadriceps on top of the foam roller.
2. Cross one ankle over the other to provide more pressure on the quadricep.
3. Use your arms to slowly move your body forward and backward over the foam roller from your hip to your knee to hit all areas of the quadriceps.
4. If you roll over a particular spot that feels extra tight and tender, hold it on that spot for 5-10 seconds to try and work it out.
5. Cross the opposite ankle over the other ankle and repeat on the other quadricep.
To work on your flexibility, check out our Yoga For Beginners – Men & Women Poses, Stretches & Exercises For The Hips video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.