The Dumbbell Single Leg Deadlift is a great unilateral exercise that independently works the muscles in the hamstrings and glutes, and builds overall balance, stability, and core strength.
Watch the DUMBBELL SINGLE LEG DEADLIFT: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL SINGLE LEG DEADLIFT:
1. While standing, hold a pair of dumbbells and raise one foot off the ground and a few inches behind you.
2. Contract your core for balance, then lean forward with your hips and maintain a straight flat back until your upper torso is close to or parallel to the ground.
3. At this point, the dumbbells should hang down straight inline with your shoulders.
4. Press your planted foot through the ground to return back to the starting position, without touching your other foot to the ground.
5. Squeeze your glutes at the top and repeat.
6. Complete the reps with one leg, then switch legs and repeat with the other.
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.