Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do dumbbell oblique crunch.
The Dumbbell Oblique Crunch is a great exercise to target the sides of your abs.
Watch the Dumbbell Oblique Crunch: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell Oblique Crunch:
1. Lie down on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
2. Use both of your hands to hold a dumbbell against one shoulder.
3. Contract your abs to crunch and rotate the weighted shoulder towards the opposite side.
4. Under control, lower yourself to the starting position and repeat for the indicated reps or time.
5. After finishing your reps, switch the dumbbell to the other shoulder and repeat.
To get more variation on this move, check out our Rock Hard Abs Workout From Live Lean Meltdown DVD video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.
One response to “How To Do A Dumbbell Oblique Crunch | Exercise Video and Guide”