The Crunch to Side Bend Combo is a ab exercise that targets all areas of the abs.
Watch the Crunch To Side Bend Combo: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Crunch To Side Bend Combo:
1. Lie down on your back with your hands behind your ears, knees bent, and feet flat on the ground.
2. Complete a crunch by contracting your abs and curling up so your shoulders are off the ground.
3. Ensure your neck is in alignment. This means do not curl pull on the back of your head to crunch.
4. Pause at the top of the crunch for 1-2 seconds, then contract your obliques by bending to the side so your elbow moves towards your hip on the same side.
5. Reverse the side bend while still staying in the crunch position, and repeat on the other side.
6. Come back to center, and reverse the crunch position back down to the ground. That’s 1 rep.
To get maximum abs definition, check out our Rock Hard Abs Home Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.