Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do dumbbell jump squat bicep curl combo.
The Standing Dumbbell Bicep Curl is a great way to target the biceps.
Watch the DUMBBELL JUMP SQUAT BICEP CURL COMBO: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL JUMP SQUAT BICEP CURL COMBO:
1. Hold a set of dumbbells down by your sides with a palms facing forward grip.
2. Contract your abs and glutes to stabilize your body and remove any momentum during the lift.
3. While keeping your upper arms tucked to your sides, bend your elbows and contract your biceps to curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders.
4. Feel a strong contraction at the top of the movement, then under control, slowly extend your arm to lower the dumbbells back to your sides, keeping your palms facing forward. Think about taking twice as long to lower the dumbbells as it takes to lift them.
5. At the bottom of the lift, fully flex your triceps to ensure you’re at the end of the range of motion, then curl the dumbbells back up, and repeat.
Target your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.