The squat to jump squat combo is a great exercise combination that works your athletic and explosive fast twitch muscle fibers in your legs (and revs up your heart beat).
The squat to jump squat combo primarily targets your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves.
Watch the Squat to Jump Squat combo exercise demonstration video above.
To perform the Squat to Jump Squat Combo:
1. Place your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Begin the squat by pushing your hips back and bending your knees.
3. Once you hit the bottom of the squat, press your feet through the ground to push yourself up back to standing position.
4. Without pausing, squat again, but this time as you press your feet through the ground, explode up by jumping as high as you can.
5. Land softly, and proceed directly into another squat.
6. Continue alternating this squat to jump squat combo.
To ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
Here’s one of my popular 4 minute tabata workouts featuring jumps squats. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.