The dumbbell bench press is a great exercise that targets your chest and triceps.
Watch the Dumbbell Flat Bench Press: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell Flat Bench Press:
1. Lie down with your back flat on a bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells and extend your arms over your chest with your palms facing forward.
3. Firmly plant your feet into the floor to maximize your pressing strength.
4. Lower the dumbbells under control by bending your elbows, squeezing your shoulder blades together, and bring the dumbbells to the outside of your chest.
5. Initiate the pressing movement by contracting your chest, pushing your back into the bench, and feet through the floor.
6. Once your arms are fully extended, lower and repeat.
To pump your chest, check out our Chest Pumping Giant Set Chest Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.