Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do DUMBBELL BENT OVER T-SPINE ROTATION.
The Dumbbell Bent Over T-Spine Rotation is a great mobility exercise for the upper body, in particular, the thoracic spine. You can also do this movement without dumbbells.
Watch the DUMBBELL BENT OVER T-SPINE ROTATION: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL BENT OVER T-SPINE ROTATION:
1. Stand with your feet just outside hip width, while holding a pair of light dumbbells with a palms facing in grip down in front of you.
2. Bend at the waist to get into the same position as a bent over row.
3. Keeping your hips square and your belly button pointing towards the ground, rotate your upper back to one side while extending your top arm straight up towards the ceiling and your bottom arm hanging towards the floor.
4. Follow the rising arm with your eyes.
5. Pause to feel a good stretch, then return your arms back to the starting position.
6. Next repeat the same movement but this time rotate your opposite arm to the ceiling while rotating your upper back to the other side.
7. Continue alternating arms for reps.
Check out our Top 5 Exercises For Boulder Shoulders video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.