The Walk The Plank And Rotate is great multi-movement exercise that builds core strength, balance, and stability.
Watch the WALK THE PLANK AND ROTATE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform WALK THE PLANK AND ROTATE:
1. Get into a pushup plank position on top of a 12 inch step.
2. Contract your abs while rotating your body, pivoting your feet, and extending one of your arms straight up to the ceiling, with your other hand firmly planted into the step so your body creates the letter T.
3. Return to the starting pushup position, then move the same arm you just raised to the ceiling off the step to the floor followed by your other arm.
4. At this point you should be in a pushup plank on the floor.
5. Now place the arm closest to the step back up on the step, followed by the other arm, to get back to the starting pushup plank position on the step.
6. Repeat with the same side for the indicated reps, then switch sides.
To build you whole physique, check out our The Lean Physique Total Body Workout | Bodyweight Circuit video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.