The Bench Dip is a bodyweight exercise that primarily targets the triceps. I’ll show a more challenging variation at the end of this video.
Watch the BENCH DIP: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BENCH DIP:
1. Sit on the edge of a bench with your knees bent at 90 degrees, feet planted into the floor, with your hands gripping the bench just outside your hips.
2. Once you’re ready, shift your butt forward off the edge of the bench and bend your elbows, keeping them close to the body, as you lower your butt towards the floor.
3. Once your upper arms reach parallel to the floor, press your hands through the bench to straighten your arms.
4. Pause to contract the triceps, then complete another bench dip.
5. That’s one rep.
6. For a more challenging variation of the bench dip, extend your legs with your heels pressed into the floor.
7. Repeat for reps.
Check out our 10 Minute HIIT Bodyweight Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.