Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do BENCH DIP WITH BALANCE.
The Bench Dip with Single Leg Balance is a challenging exercise that primarily targets the triceps as well as the core.
Watch the BENCH DIP WITH BALANCE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BENCH DIP WITH BALANCE:
1. Sit on the edge of a bench with your knees bent at 90 degrees, feet planted into the floor, with your hands gripping the bench just outside your hips.
2. Once you’re ready, shift your butt forward off the edge of the bench and bend your elbows, keeping them close to the body, as you lower your butt towards the floor.
3. Once your upper arms reach parallel to the floor, press your hands through the bench to straighten your arms, then extend one leg straight ahead with your foot flexed while also extending the opposite arm at shoulder height with your palm facing down.
4. Pause, then reverse the movement back to the starting position.
5. Complete another bench dip but this time complete the single leg balance with the opposite leg and arm.
6. That’s one rep.
7. Continuing alternating sides for reps.
Check out our GET TANK TOP READY – TRICEP CIRCUIT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.