I’ve been living lean for a few years now (I’d say 3 years to be exact). When I first started, I thought it was going to be all about chicken and broccoli. Not exciting. But to me, it was worth getting that six pack.
As time passed, I finally realized it’s NOT just about eating the same boring foods everyday. Thank the “lean gods” for that.
Unfortunately many people aren’t aware of this. They still think “dieting” requires eating boring and tasteless foods for the rest of their lives. And we all know how that ends…
…they crash diet for the first week and then throw up their hands in mercy the following week and book a first class ticket on the sugar carb express.
Well I’m here to tell you, you can eat a variety of foods…delicious foods…foods you may not even think are “live lean” approved.
Today’s Brad’s Cookbook episode includes one of those foods. Coconut Protein Balls.
So do yourself a big favor and watch today’s video. In fact, I’ll bet you you can’t take a bite of one of these coconut protein balls WITHOUT saying “Damn That’s Good”.
Watch today’s Brad’s Cookbook episode for the full Coconut Protein Balls recipe!
– 1 serving of protein powder
– 4 dates
– 1 cup of walnuts
– 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts
– 2 tbsp of coconut oil
– 1/2 cup of blueberries
– 1/2 shredded coconut
1. Add dates, walnuts, and macadamia nuts to a food processor and blend.
2. Once blended, add coconut oil and protein powder. Blend.
3. Allow it to set in the fridge for 5-10 mins.
4. Once the batter is at a consistency to be made into balls, mix in the blueberries and shredded coconut and form into balls.
5. [Optional] If you like extra crunch, roll the balls in sesame seeds.
– What do you like to snack on?
– Do you love coconut as much as I do?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!