How To Do A Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown:
Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown: Targeted Muscles:
The Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown with rope is a great isolation exercise targeting the triceps.
Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown:
Watch the Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown:
1. Attach a rope to a high pulley cable. Stand facing the cable machine while gripping both ends of the rope with your hands.
2. Spread your hands approximately 6 inches apart, tuck your elbows into your sides, and contract your triceps by pulling the rope until your arms are parallel to the ground.
3. For this version of the tricep pushdown, this is the starting point to ensure tension remains on the triceps.
4. Under control, extend your arms by pulling the rope towards the floor until your hands are close to your thighs, then rotate your wrists clockwise so your palms turn away from your body.
5. Feel the squeeze for 1-2 seconds, then reverse the move back to the starting position up to where your forearms are parallel to the ground.
Check Tabata Workout 4 Minute Pushup Challenge
To workout your triceps, check out our Tabata Workout 4 Minute Pushup Challenge video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.