Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do 21s standing cable tricep pushdown (with rope).
21s with a Standing Cable Tricep Pushdown (With Rope) is a highly effective training protocol to pack on mass on your triceps. This protocol targets the triceps at every range of motion during the pushdown.
To perform 21s STANDING CABLE TRICEP PUSHDOWN (WITH ROPE):
1. Attach a rope to the high cable pulley and grasp with both hands using a neutral, palms facing in grip.
2. With you core and glutes contracted and your elbows tight to your sides, extend your elbows to contract your triceps and push the rope down so your arms are fully extended and pull both ends of the rope apart so your hands are now facing the ground.
3. Under control, slowly reverse the movement but stop at the halfway point in the range of motion when your forearms are parallel to the floor. Then push the rope down again to fully extend your arms.
4. Complete 7 reps in this limited range of motion.
5. After your 7th rep, complete 7 more reps, but this time, the start of the range of motion is when your elbows are bent and your forearms touch your biceps.
6. Push down on the rope but stop when your forearms are parallel to the ground.
7. After 7 reps, fully extend your arms to the bottom range and complete the last 7 reps with full range of motion.
8. That’s one set.
Blast your biceps, check out our The Biceps Blaster Workout video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.