How To Do A Dumbbell Superman Back Extension:
Dumbbell Superman Back Extension: Targeted Muscles:
The Dumbbell Superman Back Extension is a fantastic exercise that strengthens the lower back, glutes, and hamstrings. And since we’re extending our arms over our head with dumbbells, it also hits the upper back as well.
Dumbbell Superman Back Extension:
Watch the Dumbbell Superman Back Extension: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Dumbbell Superman Back Extension:
1. Using a back extension machine, lie facedown, anchor in your feet, and place your thighs against the pad.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells with your hands hanging down in front of you.
3. Your back should remain straight throughout the movement with your arms extended over your head.
4. Brace your abs, and raise your upper body until you form a straight line.
5. Pause for 1-2 seconds, then lower your body and repeat.
Check #TeamHercules Back Workout @TheRock #LLTV:
To build a stronger back, check out our #TeamHercules Back Workout @TheRock #LLTV video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.