The Back Extension is an excellent exercise to strengthen the lower back.
Watch the BACK EXTENSION: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform BACK EXTENSION:
1. Using a hyperextension machine, lock your body into position by resting your thighs and hips on the pad while tucking your ankles and calves under the padded holders.
2. With your core turned on and your body in a straight line, parallel to the floor, position your hands behind your head, then bend at the waist to lower your upper body towards the floor, keeping your back straight.
3. Lower as far as you can while keeping your back flat, once your lower back rounds, you’ve gone too far.
4. Raise your upper body back to parallel to the floor.
5. That’s one rep.
6. Continue alternating sides for reps.
Check out our ROCK HARD ABS HOME WORKOUT video. Give it a try!
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.