Delicious Pumpkin Pie Recipe – Live Lean Style
Thanksgiving ’¦ to most people today is filled with lots of food and grateful blessings.
But don’t worry, that food does not need to be unhealthy. You can Live Lean-ify your traditional Pumpkin Pie with this healthy paleo-friendly recipe that uses all natural ingredients.
Here’s How to Make a Healthy Pumpkin Pie…
Pumpkin Pie Recipe Ingredients:
– 1 1/2 cups almond flour (or ground almonds)
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 1 tsp sea salt
– 2 cups pureed pumpkin
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 3 eggs
– 1/2 honey
– 1 tbsp xanthan gum
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp ground ginger
– 1/4 tsp nutmeg
– 1/4 tsp cloves
Pumpkin Pie Recipe Instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Combine almond flour, coconut oil, and sea salt into a bowl. Mix together with your hands to form a doughy crust.
3. Use the dough to form a pie crust inside a 9 inch pie dish.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, eggs, and honey.
5. Combine the remaining spices and add to the pumpkin puree mixing bowl.
6. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Enjoy this Paleo Pumpkin Pie Recipe!
For an even easier healthy pumpkin pie recipe, check out my Eat Clean Live Lean Cookbook. This simple recipe along with over 200 other gluten-free recipes will get your lean FAST!
Each of the over 200 recipes are GLUTEN-FREE, WHEAT-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, AND DAIRY-FREE!
EAT CLEAN LIVE LEAN COOKBOOK
NOW 30% OFF
If this video was helpful, show your support by clicking the social media buttons to share the videos to help me further my transformation 50,000 mission.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
2. Do you normally have pumpkin pie?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!