My Favorite Muscle Building Breakfast As A Kid
It’s my birthday week (I was brought into this world on August 3 – this Friday), so I’d thought I’d share the breakfast my dad used to always make me on my birthday.
(In addition to my birthday week celebration, I’m also offering 50% off my premium fitness/nutrition lifestyle program, Awaken The Abs Within <’” click to get 50% off)
I added a few healthy ingredients to this one but it still tastes awesome! This recipe takes a little longer than some of my other breakfast cooking videos, so you may want to make this a weekend tradition.
So lets cook this healthy muscle building breakfast together by watching the video below!!
Click the video below to watch me prepare this healthy western omelette recipe:
Here are the Healthy Western Omelette ingredients and instructions…
– 3 whole eggs
– 1/3 cup of diced onion
– 1/3 cup of diced red pepper
– 1/3 cup of diced tomato
– 1 cup of baby spinach
– 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham
– sea salt & pepper to taste
– 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat pan over medium heat. Add olive oil to coat the pan.
2. Beat the eggs in a dish and add to pan. Let eggs set for 1-2 mins.
3. Ones eggs are set, add onion, red pepper, tomato, ham, and spinach to one side of the eggs.
4. Flip opposite side of egg over top of the ham and veggies and allow to cook for 1 min.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Get your own copy of my meal planning software
Leave a comment below if you liked this Healthy Western Omelette Recipe Video.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!