Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do wall slides.
Wall slides target your upper back and shoulders, specifically, your lats, traps, and rear deltoids.
Watch the wall slide exercise demonstration video above.
To perform the wall slide:
1. Stand against a wall ensuring your butt, back, arms, and head touch the wall.
2. Now in a slow and controlled manner, raise your arms over your head.
3. Then lower your arms by bending your elbows until they are close to your sides.
4. Do your best to ensure your shoulders, elbows, and wrists maintain contact with the wall throughout the movement.
5. You should feel a contraction in your shoulders and back.
You’ll see me incorporating wall slides into this workout.
Also, to ensure you’re maximizing your gains, check out more of our exercise demonstration videos.
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.
I love you guys and keep Living Lean.
Brad Gouthro is the founder of Live Lean TV, a media company focused on helping men and women “Live Lean” 365 days a year. Brad’s programs and content have helped millions of people all over the world learn how to get in shape, and more importantly, sustain it for life.