How To Do Wall Slides
Wall Slides are a fantastic exercise to improve your posture
as it helps correct rounded and slumped shoulders
caused from sitting in front of a computer all day.
Wall slides target your upper back
, specifically, your lats, traps, and rear deltoids.
To get started:
- Stand against a wall ensuring your butt, back, arms, and head touch the wall.
- Now in a slow and controlled manner, raise your arms over your head.
- Then lower your arms by bending your elbows until they are close to your sides.
- Do your best to ensure your shoulders, elbows, and wrists maintain contact with the wall throughout the movement.
- You should feel a contraction in your shoulders and back.
For more exercise demonstration videos, subscribe to our Live Lean TV Daily Exercises YouTube channel
READY TO BEGIN YOUR LIVE LEAN JOURNEY?
Start by taking our FREE Live Lean Body Quiz to get access to the best program specific to your goals, current fitness level, and access to equipment.
Take the Free Live Lean Body Quiz
Did you enjoy this post on How To Do Wall Slides?
If you enjoyed these post on How To Do Wall Slides, please support this blog, by clicking the social media buttons to share this with your friends. Subscribe to our Live Lean TV YouTube channel
and leave a comment below on what you want to see in future posts.
Question For You:
- Have your ever tried wall slides?
- Which exercise demonstration do you want to see next?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below. Check out our free workout videos here
. Check out my free recipe cooking videos here.
3 responses to “Wall Slides”